RESTA s.r.o. was established in January 1991 as one of the first companies in the Czech Republic that begun to deal with the problems of recycling construction waste.
Nowadays RESTA s.r.o. is the largest Czech manufacturer of mobile crushing and screening units (crushers and screeners) and one of the largest operator of such units in the Czech Republic. Currently, manufacturing of mobile and semi-mobile crushing and screening units (crushers and screeners) is the main programme of the company.
- handling of hazardous waste,
- developing construction activities,
- construction, renovation and demolition,
- road motor transport,
- handling wastes (exempting hazardous),
- preparation and development of technical proposals, graphic and technical drawing,
- manufacture of machines and equipment,
- fertilizer production,
- services in the field of administrative management and services of organization and economic nature.
The company is a holder of the certificate of conformity of the factory production control No. 1020-CPR-060032203, issued by TZÚS Praha, for construction product – Recycled aggregate.
From 2007, the company has been a holder of authorisation to carry out mining activities, issued by Regional Mining Authorities in Brno.
From 2000, the company has been a member of Chamber of Commerce of the Czech Republic through District Chamber of Commerce in Přerov, license number 306.
RESTA s.r.o. is a founding member of the Association for development of construction recycling in the Czech Republic and Composting association KompAs.